Ok, I got the top pieces for the pickle dish and the dresden started… one block per…
I’m trying to figure out how I want to arange the pieces here for the pickle dish… the pic above has a purply print with yellow in the middle, and a brown print with yellow on the outside…
um. this one was just included because it’s pretty.
this one shows the brown one in pairs on the top, and the purply ones on the bottom..
I’m not sure what the background will be, I’m sorta thinking natural linen would be awesome….
I got a big stack of reproduction fat quarters out, and sorted them into stacks of colors…..
I cut up the black, pink, and brown tonight, but just sewed the black wheel to test size and stuff….
now I’m back to folding and ironing for the Cathedral Windows….