I’m still wrapping things up from KCWC, here’s a dress I meant to sew on Saturday, but then I went to my guild Sew instead….

the top is the Bubble Dress by Oliver + S, (sized 18-24m), and the bottom is just a simple gathered rectangle, because I don’t actually like bubble skirts… the top was made from a fat quarter I bought years ago (I know because the shop I bought it from closed years ago), and the skirt was a remnant piece, it used all I had to make this skirt (which is why it’s so short!)
I asked C to enlarge the bee/wasp/bug from the floral print for me, and I embroidered it last night onto the pocket.
I really don’t like the peekaboo thing happening between the bodice and the skirt closure… I even moved the buttons and holes in more from where they were marked, and there’s still a rather large triangle of skin showing… It’s definitely design and not just an accident on my part, so now I know for next time to change that aspect if I don’t want it again….