Our grapes are ripe!
they’re small, and very seedy (they’re a native variety called Roger’s Red), but they’re SO super sweet that we can’t possibly waste them!
so into the pot they go! Aren’t they gorgeous?!?!?!
after straining, the cheesecloth turned indigo, and I had 11 cans of grape juice concentrate!
soooo darkly colored you can’t see through it!
but so sweet, without any added sugar (or anything added but water, to dilute it)
that’s about 5% of our grapes, so I guess I need to go buy more cans.